I signed up for a "free" sample, free 14 day trial of Green Coffee Bean Extract and Super Garcinia Cambogia.Never got a "free" sample or 14 day trial!

What I got was charges for each supplement separately, $78.85 for one and $79.95 for the other. When I called to cancel I did not realize that I had to call 2 separate numbers for the same company! I also asked about the free sample, no acknowledgement of the question, no mention of 100% satisfaction guarantee. Don't know if product works, have not even been able to try it yet.

If the company believed in their product they would not have to stoop to such deceptive practices.I find this business practice very shady and I would not recommend dealing with this over priced product!

Review about: Premier Green Coffee Free Trial.

Had an Experience with Premier Green Coffee?

Comments

Bethel, Maine, United States #765555

the company :grin is shut down.

I can't even find the number to stop the *** payments. It's wrong! Do you have it?

Roca Labs and Don Karl Juravin exposed! Learn the truth! Roca Labs "I , like many others have been following the online legal troubles saga of Roca Labs and It's NOT SO AMAZING inventor/owner, Don Karl Juravin. First of all, when I..." Read more Don Juravin - Roca Labs - BUSTED!! Nothing but SCAMMERS and LIARS!!! Roca Labs "Don Juravin, the "inventor" of the useless "Gastric Bypass Alternative" - No Surgery SCAM, got busted in 2014 for faking celebrity endorsements, namely, Alfonso Ribeiro and Tommy Chong. I know..." Read more Roca Labs - Don Juravin/GBA releases new company theme song title: "Still a scamming after all these years" Roca Labs "I don't know if the song is set to a pop song or set to a country theme, but it does have a ring to it, right? A one, two..." Read more US Prosecutors HAMMER Roca Labs-Don Karl Juravin-GBA for $25 million dollars ! Roca Labs "Wow people! Roca Labs founder and owner of Gastric Bypass Alternative Don Karl Juravin really pissed the US Government off! These guys want $25,246,000.00 seeking full "Disgorgement". What do you..." Read more Chrysler Customer Care DOES NOT CARE Chrysler "2014 RAM Eco Diesel. 38000 miles w/Factory extended warranty. Starter Cable shorts out on frame and catches FIRE under the truck while driving. Extended Service contract clearly states that wiring..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more