Premier Green Coffee - Scam,scam. thats all their is.

Additional Fees

i got charged $89.00 + another $89.00 for the garcunia cambogia. some of this is the endorsement by Dr.

is the blame. He started this and he should do more to stop this.to get ripped off is no fun. there was a picture of Dr. Oz on TIME magazine supporting this product.He has the power to stop this.We put our trust in his name.

I do know he took some people to court about other products. We as a group have no power to stop this. I have only a fixed income.My bank said did you read the pine print? there was no fine print.

Then they offer you half to cancel the orders.

They laff at you so what choice do we have. i don't know if i will get half.

Product or Service Mentioned: Premier Green Coffee Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Premier Green Coffee - Scam

Additional Fees

I bought this product and the Premeir Garcinia. On a trial.

They failed to mention the trail was only 14 days. And that I would be charged $92.00 a bottle. I asked if I could return it and get my money back. They except no refunds.

I had to go to my bank, cancel the card and get a new one just so they couldn't take anymore of my money. Plus I have been taking it like I am suppose to with little result. Very unhappy and $180 out of my money.

Total waste of time and money. Do not buy any products from this company unless you just want to throw your money away.

Product or Service Mentioned: Premier Green Coffee Free Trial.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Scam.

Premier Green Coffee are using deceptive marketing and trade practices.

Premier Green Coffee are using deceptive marketing and trade practices. They market a free trial if you pay shipping, but after you enter your credit card information they ask you to check the terms and conditions box.

If you read the 1st paragraph or two it looks like the typical stuff you see on such terms and you are only investing $5 for shipping anyway so most people just move on. But if you closely read the whole thing you will see that you must return the product within 15 days or be billed a ridiculous price for the product that you thought was just a trial sample. they also will continue to ship and bill you every 15 days until you cancel if you can. It is basicly the old bait and switch that keeps on going until you cancel your card.

Also they do not credit your return if you don't call them and get their approval and a assigned return number. Of course there is no information in or on the packaging to tell you any of this because they don't want you to know any of this which makes it a deceptive marking and sells program.

They claim it is legal to deceive you if they bury some of this information in the terms copy after they have sold you on the free trial. I say 12 jurors would find them guilty as *** and award a multi-million dollar fine against this practice.

Product or Service Mentioned: Premier Green Coffee Free Trial.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Premier Green Coffee - Review in Weight Loss, Diets and Training category

I wish i had read the reviews on here sooner. I too was scammed out of $200 after a "free trial".

They auto renewed an order that i did not approve. The emails sent do not give you the option to unsubscribe. The website doesn't tell you how much the product wil cost after the trial ends.

I tried calling customer care to return the product and they don't have a return policy. I do not know why some of this information was not mentioned on the website.

Product or Service Mentioned: Premier Green Coffee Free Trial.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Premier Green Coffee - Biggest mistake I've made

As previous people indicated this was suppose to be a "free trial", just needed to pay shipping. I also purchased the Garcinia (as recommended for best results) with the same promotion.

My credit card was back charged for the "free trials" to the tune of ~ $200. To add insult to injury, they also did an automatic refill (which I did not authorize) of the Green Tree Coffee product. I was not able to cancel the order which cost another ~$100. I was able to cancel the Garcinia order before the automatic refill.

In total I am out almost $300!!! Total rip off, never again.

Premier Green Coffee - ANOTHER sucker taken for $145

Saint Thomas, Ontario 0 comments

they shipped the product "free" except for a shipping charge then billed my visa 2 weeks later for #145 to "complete" the order. false advertising.

crappy product. does not work. now I have to dispute the charge and change my visa. Premier Green Coffee is a fraudulent company .

they advertised a free product for trial purposes, then went back on their word and billed for the product. the product does not work as advertised. it is basically 250 mg of caffeine. not a lot of value in that product.

even more, they tagged this item onto a separate order for Garcia?

without my permission. definitely not reputable company

Premier Green Coffee - Pemier Scam

Chicago, Illinois 0 comments
Additional Fees

This is a complete scam!!!! I tied this *** for about 2 weeks with absolutely no changes.

I called to cancel and get a refund thinking that the standard 30 day guarantee applied. I spoke to an annoying person who kept repeating that it was my fault for not reading the "terms and conditions". I am not sure how many people actually read these things - it is like when you are installing software and it asks to accept terms and conditions - it is very rare that anyone does this. She kept repeating the same thing over and over - even when I was trying to talk.

I asked for a manager and she hung up.

Worst company EVER!!! I cannot even find the website but the contact number (for what it is worth) is: 855-643-1616.

Product or Service Mentioned: Premier Green Coffee Free Trial.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Premier Green Coffee - SCAM ALERT!!!! DO NOT ENTER YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER!!

San Francisco, California 0 comments
Additional Fees

I stepped right into a Scam after reading endorsements from Dr. OZ and other well-known Hollywood Stars for a PREMIER GREEN COFFEE product. I followed their instructions to order as a trial offer and "stupidly" entered my debit card number before placing my order. My card was immediately charged for shipping and handling for two orders which I DID NOT PLACE!!!!

I called the Customer Service #, and communicating with them was a joke. Their Customer Service was located OverSeas (Phillipines?) and they repeated a script and wouldn't cancel my order. The #1 Customer Service ended the call with "Thank You, you should receive in 6 days....The #2 Customer Service acted as though we lost reception and hung up. NO SUCCESS CANCELLING!!!

CALL YOUR BANK TO REPORT

I called my bank and had my Debit Card cancelled for another number and disputed the shipping charges.

Product or Service Mentioned: Premier Green Coffee Free Trial.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Advertisement fraud.

Premier Green Coffee - SCAM

Marshall, Michigan 1 comment

total *** keeps charging me 100+ every 14days. don't even know for what? this is a big SCAM and all bull ***

Green Coffee Bean Warning opens new browser window

Do Not Buy Green Coffee Bean Until You Read This Green Coffee Warning.

www.greencoffeesave.com/

Green Coffee Weight Loss opens new browser window

Green Coffee Beans Won't Work Until You Avoid These 5 Bad Health Foods.

www.perfectorigins.com/

Find and Compare the Best Whole Body Cleanse Products

get.detoxcleansereviews.com/

Comments

Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India #1076033

I have ordered two bottle green coffee. but unfortunately i will not take this product.

so therefore i request to u cancell my order immidiate.

thanking u

Arun Kumar Shukla

15/221 Indira Nagar Lucknow-226016

mob.no. 9450094669

Premier Green Coffee - Thieves!

I canceled the trial within the 14 days (10 days to be exact) and they still charged my card!

In addition, when I selected the option to send back the unused portion of the Green Coffee ***, they reverted back to the option of making me pay for the entire bottle.

I tried calling multiple times and could never get a hold of a person, just a recording. Heres the number from my bank statement: 8883150527.

I went back to the website and read through the terms/conditions. There is NOTHING in them that states they can or will charge me for the free trial bottle.

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #903790

I had the same problem with them and my bank Chase called them while I was in the phone. Thankfully Chase helped me out and was able to make them at least give me a 50% refund.

The guy who said he was a representative for the company said the refund was a "curtesy refund"! Because it wasn't their fault but wanted to mKe things right.... Plus I told them I was calling The Better Business Bureau to report them!! They got scared!

The representatives name was Joey!

I told them it didn't say anything in there about being charged more money and they said yes and even said I was lying! He told me to check again on the website and I told them that they probably changed it to where it would now say that and that's where he went silent!!!