Premier Green Coffee - SCAM!!!

They say you only have to pay shipping But then charge you if you dont SO CALLED DINT CANCELL MONTHLY CHARGE FOR PRODUCT

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Premier Green Coffee - Scam,scam. thats all their is.

Additional Fees

i got charged $89.00 + another $89.00 for the garcunia cambogia. some of this is the endorsement by Dr.

is the blame. He started this and he should do more to stop this.to get ripped off is no fun. there was a picture of Dr. Oz on TIME magazine supporting this product.He has the power to stop this.We put our trust in his name.

I do know he took some people to court about other products. We as a group have no power to stop this. I have only a fixed income.My bank said did you read the pine print? there was no fine print.

Then they offer you half to cancel the orders.

They laff at you so what choice do we have. i don't know if i will get half.

Review about: On Line.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Premier Green Coffee - Scam

Additional Fees

I bought this product and the Premeir Garcinia. On a trial.

They failed to mention the trail was only 14 days. And that I would be charged $92.00 a bottle. I asked if I could return it and get my money back. They except no refunds.

I had to go to my bank, cancel the card and get a new one just so they couldn't take anymore of my money. Plus I have been taking it like I am suppose to with little result. Very unhappy and $180 out of my money.

Total waste of time and money. Do not buy any products from this company unless you just want to throw your money away.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Scam.

Premier Green Coffee - Simple Review #1486271934

Nothing happens. All fake. It's just waste of money.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Premier Green Coffee - SCAM!!!!!!

What a scam for a product that has no merit whatsoever. I tried to cancel but they shipped more and when I call they told me there is no return policy and that I had to take the product.

Now I am out $100 dollars!!! What a true rip off and fraud. Do not buy from this company as they will steal your money. Try to cancel and they keep shipping and you can not return the product.

I tried to talk to someone but there is no manager or anyone besides the person answering the phone and they just tell you the product is yours and they will not give a refund. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Premier Green Coffee - Simple Review #1482478588

Being charged $92.99 and $92.97 for bogus products that l had already cancelled. They supposedly already shipped them and they have no return policy. Ane there is no manager available to talk and they wont give you a mailing address.

Review about: Coffee That L Never Got And Pills That Dont Do Anything.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Premier Green Coffee are using deceptive marketing and trade practices.

Premier Green Coffee are using deceptive marketing and trade practices. They market a free trial if you pay shipping, but after you enter your credit card information they ask you to check the terms and conditions box.

If you read the 1st paragraph or two it looks like the typical stuff you see on such terms and you are only investing $5 for shipping anyway so most people just move on. But if you closely read the whole thing you will see that you must return the product within 15 days or be billed a ridiculous price for the product that you thought was just a trial sample. they also will continue to ship and bill you every 15 days until you cancel if you can. It is basicly the old bait and switch that keeps on going until you cancel your card.

Also they do not credit your return if you don't call them and get their approval and a assigned return number. Of course there is no information in or on the packaging to tell you any of this because they don't want you to know any of this which makes it a deceptive marking and sells program.

They claim it is legal to deceive you if they bury some of this information in the terms copy after they have sold you on the free trial. I say 12 jurors would find them guilty as *** and award a multi-million dollar fine against this practice.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Premier Green Coffee. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Premier Green Coffee to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Premier Green Coffee and premier green coffee free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Premier Green Coffee - Review in Weight Loss, Diets and Training category

I wish i had read the reviews on here sooner. I too was scammed out of $200 after a "free trial".

They auto renewed an order that i did not approve. The emails sent do not give you the option to unsubscribe. The website doesn't tell you how much the product wil cost after the trial ends.

I tried calling customer care to return the product and they don't have a return policy. I do not know why some of this information was not mentioned on the website.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of premier green coffee free trial. Premier Green Coffee needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned premier green coffee free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Premier Green Coffee.

Premier Green Coffee - Biggest mistake I've made

As previous people indicated this was suppose to be a "free trial", just needed to pay shipping. I also purchased the Garcinia (as recommended for best results) with the same promotion.

My credit card was back charged for the "free trials" to the tune of ~ $200. To add insult to injury, they also did an automatic refill (which I did not authorize) of the Green Tree Coffee product. I was not able to cancel the order which cost another ~$100. I was able to cancel the Garcinia order before the automatic refill.

In total I am out almost $300!!! Total rip off, never again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of premier green coffee free trial. Premier Green Coffee needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Premier Green Coffee - Free Trial Really = $92.97

My credit card was charged $92.97 today for something that was supposed to be a free trial. I provided my credit card number for about a six dollar shipping fee.

Never did I confirm I was purchasing additional items or subscribing to get additional goods. This was a complete bait and switch. Now they have my credit card number and can charge me whenever they want?

Now I have to waste my time trying to get a refund.

What a scam. I do not recommend this to anybody.

Be careful with this company--anything from this company. I would steer away.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Premier Green Coffee. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Premier Green Coffee.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Weight Loss, Diets and Training category for more informed decision or compare Premier Green Coffee to other companies on our site.

Comments

Hale Center, Texas, United States #1242183

Same thing happened to me. I did however enjoy a nice long lecture from a person at my bank in the dispute dept.

about reading all the fine print.

I'm not *** and told her there was NOTHING on the website about being charged the ridiculous full price nor recurring charges. What a nightmare.