Additional Fees

I stepped right into a Scam after reading endorsements from Dr. OZ and other well-known Hollywood Stars for a PREMIER GREEN COFFEE product. I followed their instructions to order as a trial offer and "stupidly" entered my debit card number before placing my order. My card was immediately charged for shipping and handling for two orders which I DID NOT PLACE!!!!

I called the Customer Service #, and communicating with them was a joke. Their Customer Service was located OverSeas (Phillipines?) and they repeated a script and wouldn't cancel my order. The #1 Customer Service ended the call with "Thank You, you should receive in 6 days....The #2 Customer Service acted as though we lost reception and hung up. NO SUCCESS CANCELLING!!!

CALL YOUR BANK TO REPORT

I called my bank and had my Debit Card cancelled for another number and disputed the shipping charges.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Robimar45 stated that there is a room for improvement of advertisement fraud. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of premier green coffee free trial and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Premier Green Coffee needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned premier green coffee free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Premier Green Coffee.

Comments