I called the 800 number to cancel this product and got a voice mail with no return call.May have to go to my bank and have them stop any payment to these crooks.

Totally a bait and switch scam. No respect for Dr. Oz who promotes these crooks!I called the 800 number to cancel this product and got a voice mail with no return call. May have to go to my bank and have them stop any payment to these crooks.

Totally a bait and switch scam. No respect for Dr.

Oz who promotes these crooks!888-315-0527 is the number

Had an Experience with Premier Green Coffee?

Comments

Hialeah, Florida, United States #805067

Ordered the "Free Trial" 2 months ago.All i had to pay was the shipping of $4.95.

2 months later i have 4 charges totaling $320 on my credit card bill they refuse to refund. I never ordered that and if i knew of the charges would have never signed up in the first place.

Had to file fraud charges with my CC company.

Don Karl Juravin & Roca Labs- Ask him hard questions live and watch him squirm, get angry and ban me from FB group! Roca Labs "Hey guys! I like you are in search of a workable weight loss plan. When I found this FB group for Roca Labs I was intrigued, until I was insulted..." Read more US Prosecutors HAMMER Roca Labs-Don Karl Juravin-GBA for $25 million dollars ! Roca Labs "Wow people! Roca Labs founder and owner of Gastric Bypass Alternative Don Karl Juravin really pissed the US Government off! These guys want $25,246,000.00 seeking full "Disgorgement". What do you..." Read more CONSUMER ALERT! ROCA LABS & DON KARL JURAVIN ADMIT TO GASTRIC BYPASS ALTERNATIVE HOAX Roca Labs "Please read the documents downloaded from the US Middle Distrct of Florida Federal Court whereby Roca Labs and it's owner Don Karl Juravin admitted to their Gastric Bypass Alternative with..." Read more DANGER! Roca Labs/Don Karl Juravin: NO MEDICAL TRAINING and giving DANGEROUS MEDICAL ADVICE Roca Labs "I am pleading with everyone not to fall for this scam and do your research and talk to a real medical professional who is trained in weight loss. Do your..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more